The Medibirds (TF2 Freak) are immune to all diseases due to being alive masks.
Immunity to diseases.
The power to be immune to all diseases. Variation of Contaminant Immunity.
The user's immunity, digestive, and other organ systems are enhanced or evolved far beyond that of a normal human's. They are completely immune to every kind of disease brought on by bacteria, viruses, or even parasites.
- Immunity grants the user the ability to eat very rotten food.
- Immunity to STDs gives the user the ability to have unprotected sexual interaction with anyone without harm.
- User cannot be transformed via virus-based effects.
- User is immune to biological weapons.
- Higher-level users could survive extinction-level pandemics.
- User's DNA could be used to create cures for even the worst diseases.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Decelerated Aging
- Enhanced Condition
- Health Ailment Immunity
- Immune System Manipulation
- May accompany Disease Generation or disease-based powers.
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- While immune from diseases, users are still vulnerable to actual poisons or toxins.
- While they are immune, the user could accidentally pass diseases, carried on them or their clothes, to someone else.
- May need to contract the disease to develop any actual immunity.
- Australium-Bot (TF2 Freak)
- BLU Pyrogun (TF2 Freak)
- Bluster Blaster Sentries (TF2 Freak)
- Bomb Bears (TF2 Freak)
- Colonel Heavy (TF2 Freak)
- Commander Bot (TF2 Freak)
- Cremapyro (TF2 Freak)
- CyborPyro (TF2 Freak)
- Deed Goy (TF2 Freak)
- Earthquake (TF2 Freak)
- Giant Pyrogun-Bot (TF2 Freak)
- Mecha-Mercenaries (TF2 Freak)
- Medibirds (TF2 Freak)
- MeeMs (TF2 Freak)
- Pyrogun (TF2 Freak)
- Team ZOM (TF2 Freak)
- The Robo-Siblings (TF2 Freak)
- Undead Stoner Scouts (TF2 Freak)
- Zombies (They Hunger)